Upgrade. With this kit, you can easily convert the front end of your Mustang to an all-LED, cool white modern appearance. These aren't your average turn signal bulbs- they're Switchback! On the S550 Mustang, they will illuminate in a bright cool white color with your parking lights and headlights, then switch to intense amber when the turn signals are activated. The result is a modern dual-color effect! Also included with the kit is a pair of 194 HP3 cool white bulbs to replace the factory amber sidemarker bulb. This is one of the best ways to easily add styling to the S550.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors that match. Most of us have seen lighting setups with random shades of white that don't quite match. At Diode Dynamics, we operate an integrating sphere, which is a piece of lab equipment used to analyze exact color spectrum of the LED bulbs we produce. By testing each batch of products, we can ensure that all bulbs will match in color, to avoid various tints of white. These bulbs will match any other upgrades you may have from Diode Dynamics, for factory-style uniformity and a clean appearance.
Reduced Load. While LED upgrades do have a lower power draw compared to you factory bulb, you do not need to do any wiring or install resistors- just replace your factory bulbs. Due to the circuit design of the S550 Mustang, you do not need resistors to slow down the blinking speed. Your indicator in the dash will blink at a different rate, but your exterior turn signals will always blink at the standard speed.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your S550. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LEDs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. Whether it's a Mustang or anything else, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
- Adds all-LED, cool white modern appearance
- White running light with bright amber turn function
- Direct replacement for S550 Mustang front turn 7443 size bulbs and sidemarker 194 size bulbs
- Greater output than factory bulbs
- Simple, plug-and-play installation
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) 7443 HP24 Switchback LED Bulbs to replace turn signal bulb
- Two (2) 194 HP3 Cool White LED Bulbs to replace factory sidemarker bulb
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Due to the circuit design of the S550 Mustang, you do not need resistors to slow down the blinking speed. Your indicator in the dash will blink at a different rate, but your exterior turn signals will always blink at the standard speed.
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Years: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Flasher Setup: BCM Controlled (resistor only)
- DRL Function: Operates at full brightness for DRL
- Measured Lumens: 410
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 6.48
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): .491
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Weight (lb): 0.1350