RGB Standard Engine Bay Kit Diode Dynamics
Multicolor. Add RGB color changing ability to your vehicle with our Multicolor Engine Bay LED Kit! These multicolor LED Strips can be installed on any vehicle and add a custom look to your engine bay! By using an RGB controller (not included), you can set them to any color imaginable, or use any lighting mode offered by the controller.
Easy Installation. The kit includes everything you need to easily install LED Strips in the engine bay area of your vehicle.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Adds RGB color changing ability to your engine bay area
- Highly flexible, waterproof LED strips
- Easy to install
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) 50cm 30-5050 SMD Strips
- One (1) wiring harness
- One (1) 1m extension wire
- One (1) door jamb switch
- One (1) red LED toggle switch
- Four (4) zip-ties
- 3M outdoor adhesive pads
- Also included with the add-on option:
- Two (2) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips
- Two (2) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
- Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- An RGB Controller is required to use this product.
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
We Also Recommend
Sequential LED Turn Signal Mirror Lamp (Pair) (Rear) For Ford F150 Raptor Expedition Lincoln Mark LT
Smoked Sequential Side Mirror Indicator Blinker Lights (Pair) (Front) For Ford F150 and Raptor 2009-2014
LED Side Mirror Puddle Lights for Ford F150 Pickup Heritage/Mustang/Explorer/Edge
5pcs Smoked Lens Full LED Front Grille and Fender Sidemarker Lights For 10-14 17-20 F-150 Raptor