Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with the H7 HP48. Populated with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips, the HP48 upgrades the factory yellowish incandescent bulb to a modern cool white appearance. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light output is directed backwards and away from the bulb, instead of straight out. This allows the light output to shine much more uniformly. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP48 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 250 lumens, the HP48 will provide slightly more light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Applications. The HP48 is a great option for your fog lights or daytime running lights (DRL). We don't recommend using the HP48 in any low beam or high beam headlight applications.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Direct replacement for factory H7 incandescent bulb
- Adds more modern, LED appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any H7 bulb size.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Bulb Size: H7
- Measured Lumens: 250
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 4.1
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.30
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play