DRL Warning Canceller Single Diode Dynamics
Some vehicle manufacturers, such as BMW and Audi, use alternating current on new vehicles to extend the lifetime of halogen bulbs. This is also often the case on DRLs, to achieve a lower brightness level during the day. Specifically, this is called Pulse Width Modulation. HID conversion kits require continuous current to operate correctly.
If HIDs are installed onto a DRL circuit, the lights will flicker very quickly when the vehicle is turned on. If you have a relay, it will buzz loudly. The solution for this is the Warning Canceller Module. The HID Warning Canceller Module is also known as an HID Error Message Canceller, HID Decoder, HID Anti Flicker Capacitor, or Canbus Killer, because it will also eliminate bulb out or bulb failure warnings in most Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW, and other cars when HIDs are installed.
- Prevents flickering and bulb out warnings on many vehicles when HIDs are installed.
- OEM connectors for simple plug-and-play installation.
- Quantity: One (1) Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- To install, simply plug the Warning Canceller inline between the signal wire coming out of the headlight and the relay.
We Also Recommend
Sequential LED Turn Signal Mirror Lamp (Pair) (Rear) For Ford F150 Raptor Expedition Lincoln Mark LT
Smoked Sequential Side Mirror Indicator Blinker Lights (Pair) (Front) For Ford F150 and Raptor 2009-2014
LED Side Mirror Puddle Lights for Ford F150 Pickup Heritage/Mustang/Explorer/Edge
5pcs Smoked Lens Full LED Front Grille and Fender Sidemarker Lights For 10-14 17-20 F-150 Raptor