Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 881 HP36. Populated with 36 high-power 3014 size LEDs, the HP36 illuminates a full 360 degrees. Housed in an aluminum stalk for superior heatsinking properties, the HP36 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP36 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 210 lumens, the HP36 will provide slightly more total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 881 HP36 LED Cool White Pair
- Direct replacement for factory 881 incandescent bulb
- Adds more modern, LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 881 bulb size, including: 886, 898, 889, 894, 896, 889, 894, 896, and 898
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 881
- Application: Fog Light
- Measured Lumens: 208.5
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Power (watts): 2.31
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.175
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play